1. Isaiah 14:12-15: “How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to the realm of the dead, to the depths of the pit.”
2. Ezekiel 28:12-17: This passage addresses the King of Tyre, but many scholars interpret it as also referring to the fall of Satan, who was behind the earthly king. It describes Satan’s beauty, wisdom, and his pride that led to his downfall.
4. 1 Peter 5:8: “Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.”
5. Revelation 12:9-10: “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him. Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: ‘Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.'”
7. Luke 10:18: “He replied, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.'”
8. James 4:7: “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
9. Revelation 20:10: “And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
10. Ephesians 6:11-12: “Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”
These verses provide insights into the nature, actions, and ultimate fate of Satan. They caution believers about his tactics, encourage resistance against him, and highlight the victory that comes through Jesus Christ over the power of Satan.