The Christian attributes of God refer to the characteristics or qualities that are ascribed to God in Christian theology. These attributes are often described as both infinite and eternal, and include the following:
1. Omnipotence: God is all-powerful and can do anything that is consistent with his nature and character.
2. Omniscience: God is all-knowing and has complete knowledge of everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the universe.
3. Omnipresence: God is present everywhere at all times and is not limited by time or space.
4. Eternity: God exists outside of time and has always existed and will always exist.
5. Immutability: God is unchanging and remains the same throughout all of history.
7. Holiness: God is completely pure, righteous, and morally perfect.
8. Justice: God is a just God and requires that all people be held accountable for their actions.
9. Mercy: God is merciful towards those who repent and seek forgiveness for their sins.
These attributes help to define and describe the nature of God as understood in Christian theology. They are considered essential to Christian belief and are reflected in Christian worship and prayer.