Below are Bible verses that mention or refer to light:
1. Psalm 119:105: “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.”
3. Matthew 5:14: “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.”
6. Isaiah 60:1: “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.”
9. John 12:46: “I have come into the world as a light so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.”
10. Revelation 21:23: “The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.”
These verses highlight the significance of light as a symbol of guidance, truth, righteousness, and the presence of God. They emphasize Jesus as the ultimate source of light and the call for believers to reflect His light in their lives. They also speak of the transformative power of God’s light and its role in dispelling darkness and illuminating our path.