1. Psalm 16:11: “You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”
2. Psalm 30:5: “For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.”
3. Nehemiah 8:10: “Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”
5. Philippians 4:4: “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”
6. James 1:2-3: “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.”
8. 1 Peter 1:8-9: “Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.”
9. Psalm 118:24: “This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
These verses remind us that joy is a gift from God and a result of our relationship with Him. They encourage believers to find joy in His presence, to rejoice always, and to trust in Him even in the midst of trials.